1.Creamy tomato courgetti
- Roughly tear the ham and basil. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and dry-fry the ham until crisp. Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon. Add the sauce to the pan and cook for 1-2 mins, then toss in the courgetti. Cook for 1 min more until warmed through. Divide between bowls, then top with the ham and basil.
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- ½ small pack basil
- 350g tomato and mascarpone sauce
- 250g pack courgetti
- Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the turkey mince. Fry until browned, then scoop into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook on a low heat for 8-10 mins until tender. Then add the garlic, stirring for 1 min or so, followed by the carrot and the mushrooms, stirring for about 3 mins, until softened. Tip the turkey mince back into the pan, add the tomato purée, give everything a quick stir and tip in the chopped tomatoes. Fill 1 can with water and pour into the pan. Crumble over the chicken stock cubes and bring to the boil. Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer for about 1 hr, until the sauce has thickened and the veg is tender.
- When the Bolognese is nearly ready, stir through the soy sauce and some seasoning.Spiralize your courgettes on the large noodle attachment. Heat a large frying pan with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and add your courgetti. Cook until slightly softened, for 2-3 mins. Season with salt and serve topped with the turkey Bolognese, grated pecorino and basil leaves.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g turkey mince (thigh or breast)
- 1 large onion
, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large carrots
, peeled and diced
- 150g pack button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 large courgettes
- grated pecorino or Parmesan, to serve
- handful basil leaves